A Child Vampire's Lament A Child Vampire's Lament

VERY well done!

Dark, emotional, fascinating -- I find myself wanting to hear more about her life. The violent, edgy lines really compliment the mood of this piece. SO well written, and what an interesting origin story.

Abby is clearly a complex character -- both sympathetic and monstrous. Bravo!

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Brilliant!

I love your popculture references -- like the Double Ranbow Guy and Keyboard cat!

The animation was great....it was very fluid and well-put together. Excellent presentation and good music!

24 in 24 24 in 24

So creative!

Yet again, you two make an excellent pair (no wonder you're married)!
The variety is quite diverse, and each little clip contains both wonderful music and art direction. Ranging from silly to action-packed to thoughtful, you really keep us involved, even with such short stories.

To be perfectly frank, I think we'd all like to see each clip as an entire short of its own.

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

I love it!

Wish there was a way to just be able to listen the song. xD It's great.

Covetous Covetous

Fascinating

At first I thought I was a red blood cell or something, removing cancer or so on...and then I though...hm...am I a tumor? Then I began to wonder...am I twin?-but then why would the "other" twin be an adult? Then I started to notice the changing mood...

Yikes. Creepy and well-done.

Fallen From The Moon Fallen From The Moon

Lovely!

Dreamlike and creative, it's very much like a childhood fantasy. It's a wonderful change of pace for this site -- the game was a breath of fresh air. It's honestly refreshing to take a break from the day's stresses and play this for a few, uninterrupted minutes. The end was so charming, and it was just delightful to write all wrongs and see the benefits of helping the denizens of that world.

The gameplay is simple and sleepy -- just the way it should be. It's an utterly cheerful way to go to bed right now...I hope I have dreams of this. It really is so innocent and sweet. How unexpected! Thank you! The music, the presentation, the graphics, the story...it was all perfect!

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

You took a fantastic song...

...AND MADE IT BETTER!
The original will always, of course, be a classic, but you show us your fantastic talent and individuality. You clearly have a good sense of what to keep, what to take away, and what to add.

You've added great new tones without mangling the original melody, as what happens in many other remixes. Well done!

The Undersea The Undersea

Visionary

At first, I thought -- wow, this guy looks pretty gifted.
That's not, for a first impression, an altogether bad observation.

But when I got to see the details -- the depth, the placement, the color and the way you manage to make the surreal look REAL...is astounding. I wish I had your talent!